We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The original forms are one of the best ways to present foods that children normally refuse to eat, such as fish. This salmon and red caviar boat canape is fun and very tasty.
Children will have fun preparing this simple recipe, which will encourage them to try new flavors and will become the star recipe of your family or Christmas dinners. Its cheerful tones and elegant presentation will triumph.
- 75 gr. cheese spread
- 50 gr. sliced smoked salmon
- 50 gr. red caviar
- 1 egg
- Black pepper
1. Toast the bread and cut it in half forming triangles.
2. Put water to heat in a saucepan with a little salt. When it starts to boil, add the egg and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the egg, cool it under running cold water and chop it.
Mix the chopped egg with the cream cheese and stir until a smooth paste is made.
3. Place piles of cheese with egg in the center of the bread. Roll the salmon slices around.
4. Put a teaspoon of caviar on top. Sprinkle a little black pepper and chopped parsley on top.
You can read more articles similar to Salmon boat canapes and red caviar, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.