We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What do you think if this year you make the Christmas decorations at home with the children? We propose a very easy and fast idea to do ... and also cheap! It is a recycling Christmas craft to make a very special Christmas angel.
This tender and friendly Christmas angel To crown the Christmas tree it is made with recycling material, and we have used toilet paper rolls in its preparation. It is a very simple craft to do and will help children to enhance their motor coordination.
- 1 roll of toilet paper
- White and red paint
- Black marker
- Pair of scissors
- Pink and yellow pipe cleaners
- Blue card
1. Paint the toilet paper roll white.
2. Cut a strip of blue construction paper and roll it around the toilet paper roll.
3. Draw a smiley face on a toilet paper roll and to make the red cheeks put a red circle.
4. Glue a white cotton ball to the top of the roller.
5. Roll a pink pipe cleaner into an 8 shape and peel it off the back of the roller. With another yellow pipe cleaner, make a circle and glue it as a crown.
You can read more articles similar to Cardboard Christmas angel. Children's recycling crafts, in the category of Decoration on site.