We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sometimes it is good to recognize the merits that as parents we do for our children, that is why today I propose not one, not two, not three but 18 cheers for all those parents who educate their children with love, those men and women who see themselves and accept themselves as parents and who do what they want for their children from the heart and not so much from obligation.
And there are times when you must assess what you are doing in order to, incidentally, assess how you are developing the relationship with your children.
Nobody said that this of raising was a simple and easy task. When you find out that you are expecting a child, everything is joy and hope. Surely, in addition to thinking about the name, you quickly began to plan what his face would be like, what he would study when he grew up, where would you travel with him or her ... Everything was going to be wonderful!
What happens that later in the day to day everything changes and those dreams and fantasies are blurred? Nothing has happened, it is simply reality. And is that the education of a child It is one of the most complicated tasks that parents have to face (sleepless nights, food wars, tantrums at 2 years ...), but at the same time, the most satisfying and rewarding.
For all this, today I want you to make a small stop in your life so that you recognize everything you do for your children with love and without expecting anything in return and that you give yourself a big applause for all this. It goes for you, moms and dads!
1. A round of applause for those parents, who without feeling like They get up from naps and take their son to the movies.
2. A round of applause for those parents who, for your children to eat the fruit, they eat the fruit.
3. A round of applause for those mothers who, every day, they prepare a good breakfast for their children so they don't fall into the smoothie or juice or the sugar bun.
4. A round of applause to those parents who cheer on their children at every football, basketball, volleyball game or handball, even knowing that the sofa is warmer.
5. A round of applause for those potatoes who prefer to leave their beer to share a time in the park with your little ones.
6. A round of applause for those parents who stay with the kids, while the moms go out with their friends. And a round of applause for those moms who stay with the little ones, while the dads go out with their friends.
7. A round of applause for those parents who They take turns at night to control their child's fever.
8. Give it up for those moms who they show their feelings in front of their children. They laugh, cry or get angry, thus showing their children how emotions are to be expressed!
9. A round of applause to those parents who prepare and share rich and nutritious meals to celebrate that it is time for dinner and that everyone is home !!
10. A round of applause for those parents who they show their affection in public, and above all, in front of your children! Long live love !!
11. A round of applause for those moms who don't miss the chance to give hugs and kisses to your children and, your partner.
12. A round of applause for those moms, who they do not skimp on "I love you" for the entire family. A round of applause for those dads who don't either.
13. A round of applause for those parents who are going for a special breakfast on the weekendBe it churros, freshly picked fruit or freshly baked bread.
14. A round of applause for those parents, who take time to share your children's observations and thus they promote communication between the couple.
15. A round of applause for those parents who attend workshops, read books or articles (like this one), organize meetings, belong to social networking communities or the like, to continue expanding knowledge in the education of their children.
16. A round of applause for those parents who they organize super nice birthday parties for the special day of their children.
17. A round of applause for those parents who find a private time, to share as a couple and thus nurture love !! Long live love !!
18. A round of applause for those parents who strive to give emotional gifts to reach the hearts of their children.
And so, dear reader and dear reader, I could continue to expand the list, but I prefer that you do it yourself and if possible that you read it aloud or share it with your children. Although I can't finish this post without give a big standing ovation and applause for those parents who take care of themselves to take better care of themselves. For those parents who do everything in their power, from LOVE, to give the best education and maximum LOVE, to their children.
You can read more articles similar to 18 cheers for all those parents who raise their children with love, in the category of Being mothers and fathers on site.